Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Southern Indonesia?

While I was waiting for my flight to KL this afternoon, I sat in Starbucks inside Soekarno Hatta International Airport with a strong black coffee. I still needed to do my "homework". I called my mom that I'd board soon.

Something on the paper cup caught my attention. Here it is...

Caring for those who grow our coffee.

Healthy beginnings in Indonesia: With our support, CARE has provided over 35,000 women and their infants with access to health services, immunization and nutrition education in
southern Indonesia. Please join Starbucks in support of CARE by calling 1-800-521-CARE


I know Starbucks is one of healthy donors for CARE International.... but it didn't check its marketing statement thoroughly. The statement is bold alright, but it's wrong!

Is there any place such as southern Indonesia? Come on... Give me a break! You better educate your print agency or replace them with another that really knows about Indonesia.

No comments: