Sunday, April 16, 2006

Care to Read "The Indonesian Way" Series?

9 months 1 week. That's how long I've been in Indonesia. I thought I wouldn't survive the chaos and ruthless post-reformation Indonesia. But, here I am - still standing.

Since the minute I stepped out of the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Jakarta, I felt the urge to write down my experience, feelings, and mixed emotion. There are so many things swirling in my mind and asked to be funneled down the lines.

Do I still love the country I left 6 years ago?
Do I really like living and want to continue my life here?
Do I really miss anything here?

If 1998 is a milestone in the country's history...
What is its significance?
Is it for the better or worse?

It's my journey... Do you care to read "The Indonesia's Way" series?

No comments: